- The Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement (MTVR) is a series of vehicles, based on a common chassis that vary by payload and mission requirements.
- Family of 6x6 tactical trucks with 7-ton payload (U.S. tons)
- Place of origin : United States
- Production : 2001–present (first fielding 2001)
- Engine : Caterpillar (CAT) C-12 Advanced Diesel Engine Management (ADEM) III, 11.9-liter, 6-cylinder inline water-cooled
- Payload capacity : 7 U.S. tons (off-highway) 14,199 lbs / 30,000 lbs (payload off-road / primary & secondary roads)
- Transmission : Allison HD 4070P 7-speed automatic and Oshkosh 30000 single-speed with torque proportioning differential and manual differential lock
- Suspension : Oshkosh TAK-4 independent suspension, coil spring upper/lower control arms; anti-roll bar on second and third axles
- Length / Width / Height : 8 / 2.49 / 3.18m (cab; reducible for transport)
The 1/12th scaled TC6 comes with six wheel steering, along with independent suspension. More impressively, the TC6 is absolutely loaded with intricate scale detailing from bumper to bumper. The TC6 comes in at 2 different levels of kit, Standard and Flagship Edition. This is the Flagship Edition kit, which features upgraded aluminum parts.
Overall Length: 679mm
Overall Height: 297mm
Ground Clearance (to axle pumpkin): 35mm
*Photos are for reference only